Welcome to Nursery Class page J
Our main theme for this half-term (Spring 2) is:
- Share, discuss, roleplay and retell the story
- Explore the characters emotions and behaviour
- What am I good at? What makes me special?
- Research Asian elephants; why they are endangered; what we can do to help
- Investigate shape and pattern: use the language of shape and size; go on a shape hunt;
create patterns and pictures using 2D shapes;
- Explore colour mixing, collage using different materials, create an Elmer display
- In RE our topics are: God’s Family, Lent, and Holy Week
Nursery do not have homework
The children have all been given a ‘Parent Information’ file, which is updated every week.
This provides parents and carers with information on our main focus activities, and provides suggestions and ideas for ways you can support your child at home.
Please return the file every Thursday so that it can be updated and sent out every Friday.
Many thanks for your continued support,
Miss Knobbs J